What To Do This Summer As A Rising Senior
1. Create a solid list of colleges with a balanced number of safety, target and reach schools.
2. Research each of the colleges on their websites becoming familiar with departments, majors and admission policies.
3. Look for a job. Many businesses are reopening and need student workers.
4. Take a online course either for fun or to boost your GPA. Colleges love to see your intellectual curiosity. Many of these are free. Check out Coursera.org or ClassCentral.com.
5. Begin writing your essays. You will be happy you did when schools starts up again.
6. Take some time off after the stressful spring. Get outside and have some fun.